Tuesday, June 2, 2009

every second counts, cause there's no second tries. so live like you're never living twice.

goals for this summer, summer 2009. 
~ spend as much time possible with you and shannon.
~ spend time with tons of my friends, for that matter. baxter, and lindsay, and alex, and everyone.
~ have no regrets.
~ do something i never would expect myself to do, or that no one would expect me to do.
~ have an amazing time, with a certain boy. you know who. 
~ feel better about myself.
~ get a tan !! :]
~ i think you and me and shan should take a day trip, or two day trip somewhere. just like a little getaway, anywhere. beach maybe? i don't care. that would just bee so fun. 
~ borders days.
~ exercise more for a better preseason. 
~ make new friends. 
~ don't lose touch with people like i usually do. 
~ never lose hope. in myself, and in the things around mee.
~ try breathing once in a while instead of stressing out. 
and.. to have a summer i'll never forget. 

1 comment:

maggs said...

i love them and completely agree.
and you know what i think we should help eachother and put eachother to accomplish these goals :] i love you ! and im defenitely feeling getaway :D
:D