Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Thursday

Ugh. Well my mom apparently called to RSVP to Tara's pool party so I have to go. But... my mom said that afterwards you guys could come to my house or meet me somewhere and we could talk about the books or whatev, and then she'll drive us to the mall. I'll be carpooling with alex morra home so you can't come home with me but you could come to my house. is that ok? i know its not as good as the original plan or whatever but its fine i guess.

sarah- hows the celebutantes? ah-mazing, right!? lol.

xoxo!
you know you love me,
anja

3 comments:

Sarah said...

whered you get the frekin gorgeous lay out ?!

mwah mwah,
sarah

recycle, save a tree

Sarah said...

yes i loveeeeeeed the book. MUCHO

Anja said...

omg did you finish the book?? yay!

i dont remember how i got the lay out but i'll try to figure it out, lol.

xoxo anja