Friday, February 20, 2009

i can fly i really can, wave goodbye familiar land...


i love those pictures especially the second one.. she looks so free, you know? so powerful. she knows the secret. she knows who she is, where she's going. 

my post todayy. is about freedom and being in control .
most of the time i honestly feel completely out of control. but not in the way you'd expect. 
britney spears, in her documentarryy that yes i watched :P, said this quote that made me cry and like is exactly how i feel all the time. 

"See, this is where it's wrong. My life isn't out of control. My life has no excitement, there's no passion. I think it's too in-control. If I wasn't under the restraints I'm under, I'd feel so liberated. When I tell them the way I feel, it's like they hear, but they're really not listening."

oh britney.
see, this is how i feel a lot of the time. if i was outta control, i'd be doing crazy things getting into trouble etc. nope. i'm just that girl. blonde hair, blue eyes, all american features, good grades, typical. so typical. 
and i feel like i don't have hardly any freedom and when i get some i just don't even know what to do with it. 

and then, sometimes, your 'freedom' is nothing but an illusion, a painted on image of the way you want your life to be, hoping it will be someday, when you aren't there and you won't be there. 
you're here, now. you don't know how many times i've thought i was free, until the next little thing completely cuts me down and i'm just like where was i? because it wasn't in the sky. 

i feel free to do certain things. but like sometimes i just wish i could say how i really felt. 
how much easier would life be, if we could say what we meant, to the people we needed to? 
like i basically can and do tell you everything maggiee :] and im so glad i can do that because if i couldn't i'd basically be harboring all this stuff that would totally destroy me. 

so this post is kinda all over the place, and i'm not sure it even really relates to freedom in any way. i don't know. i honestly just want to try to live my life without the stress without the world on my shoulders and be really alive and free like i should be. <3 

No comments: