Sunday, February 1, 2009

ten facts.

1. i can't wait to get to heaven, so i'll finally be flawless.

2. i crave fame. i'm obsessed with taking pictures and having them taken of me (picture with sam and me holding hands.. like 50 tries to get it right. dont make fun. im obsessed.) 

3. i wish i had the strength to be thin. i just don't have the willpower and it shows. 

4. jeff buckley's song hallelujah has saved my life. 

5. without this blog, and a friend to read it, i truly don't know where i'd be. this is my blood and my bottle. this is the healthiest and best way to let out everything you feel. if everyone had a blog, i really believe our world would be so much better.

6. i wish i could self destruct myself enough to go to rehab, just to experience it- but more to see who would visit me. not once, but consistently. wanting to help. 

7. i feel like my life is a photo album of moments and regrets. so many regrets. but lately? not so much. the past few weeks have been some of the best of my life.

8. i feel relief whenever i hear someone being talked about, because at least i know it isn't me. 

9. i wish i stunned people. in some way. i feel like to make up for my lack of being skinny, i need extraordinary beauty- and i don't have it. 

10. to me, crying is beautiful. i have some friends who look absolutely breathtaking when they cry. its raw emotion that is so rare these days. if people just learned to cry instead of having little explosions of anger, we'd be so much better off. 

<3


1 comment:

maggs said...

like i said before
beautiful
deep
intense
raw.

I could say a hundred more adjectives about this, because it's like my favorite song, beauty in the breakdown. This is amazing anj and so deep. I'm so happy tht you love and trust me enough to share this and I can't wait to share my own. It's so intense and it really really made me think!