Thursday, March 5, 2009

don't know why i'm still afraid, if you weren't real i would make you up.

mag. 
tomorrow night is like falling apartt! haha 
shan is coming late which is fine but sar has to come. like has to. 
i'm excited. i want something to happen. something good. 
know what i mean? mhmmmm :P

so the title. 
i absolutely completely adore that song. 
"i wish i could follow you to the shores of freedom where no one lives."
isn't that everyone's wish? just to be with that person that's right for you, without all the other people that don't mean anything? 
and i like the line in the title so much because its so true. 

all the time i make up guys. like i put all the perfect qualities together, and basically just die knowing that he doesn't exist. 
i want to meet someone, or know someone, who's like that.
someone who just wants to be. be himself. be alive. be with me.
someone who might not be completely perfect- i can't have that.
but someone who makes me smile and makes me laugh and who i can be myself around, not crazy self concious. someone who shares what i do, everything, dreams and goals. 
someone who's willing to change, and willing to stand for something. to stand for me.

likeeee at this point that guy hasn't appearedd. hahaha but you never know there could be someone like that pretty close to me i just gotta figure it out. 
i hope i do. because im tired of feeling not good enough. 

kissess. anj

1 comment:

maggs said...

anja.
i love you, and i really really love you for introducing me to this song. it was amazing, i listend to it, over and over again. I vote this as our song :D anyway so i like the title too, it describes me :p i really don't know why i'm so afraid but i do think we've got a real thing going and I cant let it go. The perfect guy will come along for both of us, someday soon, but like you said maybe he's been here all along... :p