Wednesday, March 25, 2009

sorry, you don't define me.


i find that photo like, amazing. haha if i was a celebrity i would completely do that. wear fur, and flip off all the PETA people. 

i've been having issues lately like finding who i am. 
because i don't really know? and when everyone tells me i've changed or whatever i'm just like but i dont know how i was!! haha.

so if you've read this blog, or know me at all, which maggie you do obviouslyy, 
i'm obsessed with fame. :p

not only that but like finding myself in other people like i obsess about people and then i can't even remember who i am, i fade away into images of the other person, and it's really weird. 
lately i've been trying to be my own person, say what i mean and mean what i say.

and not gossip of course. haha. and i love that quote, because yeah i get really jealous, not only of the famouss but like of you. and sar. and shan. haha and i just gotta be confident in me you know? i must tryyy.

and i'm going to definitely try harder now, and try to kind of pave my way but i want you to be helping me out of course! you always do! haha. 
so basically i kinda want to adopt the mindset of that girl in the photo. she's beautiful and she knows it, she does what she wants, she doesn't care what they say. she stands up for what she likes and believes in. i've always wanted that kind of strength.

so noww its my turn to have it. :D 

1 comment:

maggs said...

i really like this post anj =]
the title is great, i love that song, the message is so amazing :) but it applies to ur post too, bc other people shouldnt and we wont let them define us.
Be yourself anj its the best you can be, your the most beautiful amazing person when you're who you truly are, and its your time and its my time, lets make the most of it
:D