Tuesday, April 14, 2009

it was we who were the cliche, but we carried on anyway.


gah its been forever since ive postedd. i've been too lazy and uninspired :p
so basically
i don't know what i want. 
that first graphic is about. matt. ugh. ugh. ugh. not only him i guess but just other people in my life right now.
i feel really distant right now from some people. like matt assures people that he's fine with me but then like we never really talk, it always feels weird, i always feel eh, idk. 
and sarah. i miss her. like the graphic i posted before (one graphic post? :p) i'm (WE'RE) losing her, and i really would give my soul to have her back. you know that. i'd do the same for you and shannon, god forbid one of you left. 
and next time we have a hangout with you and gar and shan. idk. it feels really awk when holly's there. i love her, she's so nice, but she and gar and shan are like the three musketeers, and you and gar are you knoww :p, and im completely on the outside. its really uncomfortable feeling. 
and the second graphic is basically
story of my life? :p
i never feel wanted or needed or whatever. that song is so me, 
" i want you to want me, i need you to need me, i'd love you to love me, i'm begging you to beg me" 

I HATE feeling like that because it makes me so like 
dependent
vulnerable
desperate
insecure
failure.

so i'm ranting. 
the mind of a crazy person. 
named.
anja katherine. 
haha :p 
who loves you :] 

1 comment:

maggs said...

aww i love the graphics they are beautiful =]
and anj so r u, like i know u think this is miserable ranting and such but really i know how you feel. i feel like im drifting too (from matt and sar! ) and it sucks =[ but im sure they'll come around. and ur not on the outside anj, i love u :] and so does shan hol and gar =] and i need u!! haha like alot
and i loved this
its creative and deep :)