Thursday, December 11, 2008

and life on the road, it makes you feel old, remember the time when friends were around?

so i'm listening to this amazing song. and kind of recent events have inspiredd me a little :P
here's the full lyrics. it's one by one by unkle bob. 

one by one
I suffer you gladly
one by one
You're all I don't need

And you couldn't see,
The wood from the tree
You're eyes are unkind,
So don't look at me.
and all that you know,
is written in stone. 

One by One
I suffer you badly,
One by One
You're all I don't need

And life on the road,
It makes you feel old,
Remember the time when friends were around,
When friends were around 
When we were all friends

is this the way to be?
is this the way to be? 

so last night i got friended on facebook, by my best friend from kindergarten to when i left to go to DC. it was so cool but also weird. because we used to kind of have a group of friends, and they are all still best friends. it just makes you wonder. do they ever talk about me? do they miss me ? do they wonder where i am, what i'm doing, if i'm anything like the way i used to be?
so much has changed. i'm going to see if i can get together with her. because you never stop missing a best friend

xoxo. anja  

No comments: