Sunday, December 21, 2008

cause we wanna live the life of the rich and famous.

i want to be famous.
like really. really. bad. 
its not even about money. i mean, it is. it's always about money haha.
its more about everyone knowing my name. my face.
my face being everywhere- magazines, tv, movies, perezhilton.
what makes you famous? 
i mean like besides the obvious- beauty, singing, acting, etc. 
does God make you famous? or people? 
because if God made you famous it's like you were destined for it. and i think i am. i really do. 
it's totally not normal to cry and to be upset that you aren't famous but thats what happens to me, haha. 
if people make you famous, then that's totally different. its sad but it all goes back to wanting acceptance from people. i want people to love me. i want them to know who i am. 

"I'm intimidated by the fear of being average." - taylor swift. 
^ so am i, taylor. so am i. 

1 comment:

maggs said...

yeah i know what you mean..
i think everyone wants to be famous sometimes... but you know if ur really destined for it then u will be someday, don't worry about it. :D
oh and anja. you could never be average! :]
love u