Sunday, December 7, 2008

please don't mind what i'm trying to say, because i, i'm being honest.

honesty. 
i was on facebook and this survey thing popped up and i thought it was kind of cool. so here goes? anyone i know who is reading this can answer. i think its only you maggs, but you never know, haha. 

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF:
1. I died:
2. I kissed your boyfriend:
3. I lived next door to you:
4. I showed up at your house unexpectedly:
5. I stole something:
6. I was hospitalized:
7. I disappeared from the face of the earth, without a trace:

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY:

8. Personality:
9. Eyes:
10. Singing:
11. Hair:
12. Family:
13. Smile:

WOULD YOU:

14. Trust me enough to sleep in the same bed as me?
15. Keep a secret if i told you one?
16. Hold my hand?
17. Cook for me?
18. Love me?
19. Take care of me?

HAVE YOU EVER:

20. Lied to make me feel better?
21. Wanted to kiss me?
22. Wanted to kill me?
23. Broken my heart?
24. Kept a secret from me?

AND MORE:

25. When and how did we meet?
26. Describe me in three words.
27. What was your first impression of me?
28. What reminds you of me?
29. When's the last time you saw me?
30. Are you gonna repost this to see what I say about you?

No comments: