Thursday, January 8, 2009

for i am with you always, to the very end of the age.

that's my favorite verse. matthew 28:20. 
so like an hour ago i had a really good conversation with rachel eddy. 
she offered some really good solutions to some of my issues. and they were really involving God too. like she just reassured me that God was going to send me a guy that was perfect for me and that he had a plan. 

earlier in the year, i honestly can say i didnt believe that he had a plan. and i had friends who didn't too- and who still don't. 
but he must. it only took being on the shore in jamaica looking at that perfect blue water and sand, and thinking how could this be created by itself? he made it and he has a plan for it and he does for me too. 
and yesterday was just a bad day. and today i had some moments where i was just thinking this is horrible. my life is over. and i just repeated that verse every time. and you know what? i still like him. i still am trying. but you know if it doesnt work out i will be upset. 
but i have love from God and i always will. i guess it just took someone else saying it, to make me realize it. and its awesome. :D    

No comments: